Wednesday, November 24, 2010

 Yay?

I can't wait to no longer be surrounded by boxes. I want to be unpacked by yesterday. In my head, the new house is completed. In real life - not even close. I am excited to decorate. I just hate the moving part. I even feel a little uncomfortable about it - about all our stuff having to be hauled around and then trucked away.

In other unrelated news, I had the weirdest dream last night - horribly weird. I feel like some little evil bug works its way into my subconscious sometimes and plays tricks on me, bringing up the most ridiculous situations and the most wretched circumstances in my dreams. I remember them too. This morning, I felt irritated and freaked out by the dream I had last night for about 3 hours. I still remember creepy details. Who needs movies, when you have a crazy head like mine?

And finally, in more unrelated news, I might have to live without the internet for about 2 weeks. Comcast has to come out and survey our home and then they can hook up the internet. And they don't set up an appointment with you to survey, they just get to you when they can. So, who knows when we will get the internet at the new place. Boo. I will miss you Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment