Monday, January 31, 2011

To Gym or Not to Gym...

So I am watching one of those weight loss shows, because our cable TV is limited, and I am wanting a gym membership. Buuuutt...it costs money and that money I feel would be too often wasted by me not actually going to the gym. I think working out would be fun with a plan and a buddy, but what I say and what I have done in the past are very different.

There is this episode of Gilmore Girls where they actually go to a gym. For those of you who may not be true GG fans, that is very uncharacteristic. Those ladies eat 3 donuts a day, drink 9 cups of coffee, and never gain a pound...but still look naturally healthy which is cool. Anyway, they go, they wear cute outfits, they drink cucumber water, and then just sit. This would be me...minus the actually going to the gym. Ha.


So instead I exercise to my Wii. Crazy the leaps and bounds video games have made. Speaking of which, I am pretty sure a game that rivals the awe and excitement of the Dance Knnect game will be made for the Playstation Move. Until then, I love you, Just Dance 2. Iko Iko!

No comments:

Post a Comment