Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Modern Wedding Topper

It's amazing the variety of wedding toppers out there. It's not just your momma's lady-in-veil-standing-next-to-man-tux topper. However, I am not going to have a normal three-tiered cake. And there is no way I would ever change my cake to accommodate a topper. I love my future wedding cake. Kyle's step-mom Kim is going to make our cake, shall I say cakes. She makes this amazing chocolate chip cake in the shape of a bundt and she is going to try a few other recipes, which I have no doubt will be amazingly delicious, for a collection of bundts to be placed on cake stands and cut into for our guests to enjoy. Still....here are some cute toppers.

Very Kyle and I. 
How cute.
I love love love this one. I might just have to buy it and put it somewhere. : )
WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment