Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Save-the-Dates

..are finally coming. I found an awesome company online that uses recycled materials to create custom invitations and save-the-dates. The designs are really cute and with a few great photos make instance successes. We had trouble deciding between two different styles, but I am so excited for them to arrive. We have a few awesome picture we haven't used yet, but man have I been having fun with Mixbook. I used to use shutterfly for all my photo creations, but mixbook is so much better. Fully customizable, which I love.

I had some fun the other day - doing some ring shots. I want to become a better photographer, so I thought I'd play around with the close-up ring shot I see a lot on wedding blogs. I don't have the best lens, so the close up shots are that great yet. I am hoping to get a low aperture lens soon, but for now....here is what I got.



Fun with pictures!! I can't wait to stock up on photo supplies - lens, tripod, uh...etc. etc....and maybe a greater knowledge. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment