Sunday, November 27, 2011

Will Smith should have sang a song about Pace...

...what what? You remember that Will Smith Jam - "We're going to Miami...(girls in background - Welcome to Miami).." Immortal. Well...if not, than here is a less allusion-based intro:

Thanksgiving in Pace with Drake and Rachel and Easton and Kathy and Kyle

Okay, maybe Pace isn't hot-spot-worthy enough to elicit a smash hit from a television/movie star rapper, but it was the site of my first warm weather Thanksgiving. Kyle, Kathy, and I made the car ride down to meet baby Easton and hang out with his parents. We visited the beach, spied a weirdo Santa at the mall, played a Logo game that I almost won, ate turkey, met the Overstreets (awesome crowd), and just hung out with the Wades of Florida. Easton seemed to get a kick out of me stealing his nose, which was a highlight of our adventure. OH and how could I forget, Rachel took some awesome engagement shots for Kyle and I. She posted a few of them already on facebook. : )

Speaking of camera action, here are some of the shots I took:


A mountain man at the beach.

Dorks.



I have developed this skill of taking pictures of people all looking different ways. I don't tell them to do it. I can just capture it. A rare gift. : )


Easton - covered up like a body guard does a celebrity outside a courtroom.






Silly Rachel with her precious bundle.


See, I am a master. How candid.

The gang.

I had to catch a shot of him later back at the Wade house...when he was awake. Yo, Easton!

No comments:

Post a Comment