Saturday, September 4, 2010

See Melissa Run.

You see...I put on a little weight. Not I-hate-the-way-I-look or not-very-healthy-anymore weight. Just normal haven't-been-exercising weight.

Exercising has been a battle for me. I find it so boring. I am more a sit and read or sit and draw kind of girl. But that is too much sitting. So I ran today. Running is okay. Running outdoors is definitely better than a treadmill. I want to start looking for classes, though. Maybe I could like exercising...I just haven't found the right exercise yet. Maybe yoga. Maybe kickboxing. Maybe zumba. Whatever that is. Ha.

I need to run until then though.

I like to eat too much to diet, so I plan on running. Just until my clothes fit better and I feel more fit.

2 comments:

  1. I can't diet. CAN NOT DO IT. Try, FAIL. But I love love LOVE yoga. Can't tell you how much I adore it. I LOVE running. Kori is soo tired of running I can tell, but he still does it with me. So good luck, it sucks and most days I dread it, until after I feel like a freaking superwoman! I'm at 4 miles in 32 minutes. :) Unless I am running with Kori then we stop at two. Ha. Boys.

    You can do it. And just in case you didn't know it, you are hot, You are sexy. As is. But I understand wanting to feel better. So get on with your bad self.

    I like your song. reminds me of my favorite cd ever, my best friends wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, we should totally get a membership to a gym together!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete