Sunday, October 10, 2010

Great Food!

I am starting to really love cooking. Once you have a great stock of the essential spices and ingredients, cooking becomes much easier. A few days ago I made Pioneer Woman's meatloaf (again) because it is so delicious. But she has a great new recipe for Cajun meatloaf that I am going to try. Oh and I made lemon pepper broccoli...from a recipe at the Taste of Home website. 

Then, I thought I had enough hamburger one day for meatballs, buuuut I didn't. So I just whipped together Chicken Parmesan and it was delicious. And easy! Just bread the chicken, pan fry the chicken, melt the cheese on the chicken, pour some of the sauce in the pan with the chicken, then add the sauce and chicken to noodles...easy!

1 comment:

  1. You should try her chicken Parm. a lot more work but soooo much better than any I have ever had!

    And people always marvel that I do it every night, but it is fun, relaxing, I look forward to it everyday. :) Cooking rocks! Oh and Kori is mucho happy that I love it too!

    ReplyDelete