Monday, October 25, 2010

I've got bugs...

Well, let me rephrase, I want to have bugs.

Ha.

I was browsing Etsy, which I occasionally do to procrastinate cleaning my house, and I came across a framed cicada. It was so cool looking. This may make you squirm, but I think I want to buy a collection of framed bugs!  I don't think I would have the zeal and patience to catch my own bugs and frame them. I would also feel very sad killing something just for artistic purposes. Do the bugs die on their own and then people frame them? Probably not; although I don't hear of PETA doing anything about it. They probably don't care about bugs.

Anyway. I want probably just two - seeing that the ones online are pretty expensive and I have no idea where I would go to buy them in person. Here are some ones I like...
A creepy one. But so cool. 

1 comment:

  1. neat idea. The spider, though, I could definitely do without. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete