Friday, October 1, 2010

Home Decorating Announcement

I have decided to repaint the living room.

It will be a lot of work.

But I am now sure that I cannot live with this peachy color. I feel like I put the accent color on the walls and I am yearning for a neutral. I am thinking a very muted and light olive green. Olympic has one called "Quaking Grass" that is nice. But I have only seen it on the website, so I will have to visit home depot. Whoop.

I just give myself more and more work to do.

I finally got paid today. My first paycheck with the new job. I celebrated by stopping by the awesome thrift store next to SDHS. I bought an old bow pin, some little wooden houses to use as decorations, a shutter, and an old book to tear pages out of for art. I will upload pictures once I find homes for all these items. Kyle has almost completely finished sanding the bed we bought on Craigslist (2 months ago!!!). I wanted to have it finished and stained by the end of the weekend. Yay for goals. Then, I might actually buy the bedding I want!!!

1 comment: