Friday, October 15, 2010

Praise - because I can trust You with my life.

Praise my God who answers prayers.

Praise to my Father who pieces my life together so beautifully, intricately, and wisely.

Praise to a Savior who has given me a great life and everlasting life.


I can't believe how my prayers have been answered. It is amazing what God will give back to you, when you take one step forward for him. When you focus on his commandments and strive to live for him, he out shines any great deed you could do and returns love for love 10 fold. Two years ago, I was a mess. I was falling into a party lifestyle that I thought would fulfill me. And as I ran to each party, I was running away from God. It took heartache to bring me back. Ever since, I feel him strengthening me. I feel his love for me. And I am witness to his grace and propensity to give what is asked of him.

Praise to my God, a generous God, a loving God, a faithful God.

No comments:

Post a Comment