Thursday, October 14, 2010

...possible projects

So I am excited about my list of art projects I want to make, despite how long and possible daunting it is.  Some are needed decorations - others are just for fun.




So this is simply glorified decoupage! According to Do-It Yourself Magazine, all you need is a great poster, a chair, water, glue, a sponge, and some polyurethane. Easy!















Yay for a Octopi! How cute are these? I figure if I find a little boy's t-shirt with a great octopus on it, I can use that as the front of the pillow. Can I get another EASY! Wow, that sounded cheesy. Ha.


Magnetic clothespins = cool kitchen magnets. 


I think letters make cute additions to a bookshelf or dresser top. Plus they look inexpensive and super easy.



And this is just the top layer of my "need to make" picture folder. I got so many projects to tackle. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment