Monday, October 4, 2010

Promises

Psalm 27:14: Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

Matt 7:7-8: "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened." 

John 5:24: "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."

Is 40:31: "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." 

Phew, I needed that. Praise and Glory to the one true God. Thank you. 

This song has reminded me to just wait on him in the past and every time I hear it, I remember to keep doing that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment